Wednesday 5 December 2012

05/12/12 Advertising Footage Review

Today I have been doing the final editing of my advertisement and have made the finishing touches to my production. I have asked for feedback on how I can change anything in my advertisement and I have taken the tutors advice and gone back to re-arrange and shorten some of the clips; in order to make the conventional 30 second long advert. I have also gone back and changed the colour of the background gradient. It was a green fading to black, but since I lack skills on chroma-keying I have just decided to keep a blue and black colour theme through the commercial. This looks quite professional, considering the main male character wheres a black suit anyhow, so it blends in well.

By the end of the day, I am hoping to have done a little colour correction and to have captured the commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment