Thursday 22 November 2012

22/11/12 Post-Production Continued




Here you can see a screen shot I have taken of my post-production work, using the Final Cut Express Software. I am currently in the process of post-producing the Lion King Parody/ Lynx Africa Advertisement, as you can see there is a pack shot of the Lynx Products, we are trying to "sell".

So far, this commercial in the screen shot is 56 seconds long and this will most likely be the one to be shown in a tariff on the television; as it's the closest to the conventional 30 second long advertisement.

In total, this has taken me two full working days to edit a 56 second long footage. And I have still not yet finished, since editing is the most time consuming of processes for a product to be created, I conclude that it will most likely be another full working day to finish the post-production stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment